With all the buzz the laser hair removal has created, the number of searches for laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad has escalated on a rocket speed. From our in-depth research and study of analytics, we kind of figured out why people choose laser hair removal over shaving/waxing/threading.
But, what is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
According to Wikipedia, laser hair removal is the process of hair removal by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. People often assume laser treatment as something mysterious, that only high-status people like celebrities only go through. However, laser hair removal treatment is non-invasive and highly affordable for all classes of audience. It is the most preferred hair removal method in contemporary time amidst the tight-packed lifestyle.
Laser Hair Removal Cost in Hyderabad.
The laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad ranges. But, on average, it costs from 1600/- to 2500/- per session. So, the next question is obviously, how many sessions do I need? Well, it actually depends on multiple circumstances like your hair type, density, place it needed to be removed, the type of laser and the device used. In many cases, it is said that a minimum of six sittings or sessions is needed to get the desired results. We discussed this in detail below.
Factors that determine the laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad.
- Number of Sessions:Oh, boy! For some people, only six sessions would be enough and for some, it exceeds. The number of sessions in a laser hair removal treatment highly depends on the skin color, hair density, and its texture. However, the average number of sessions fall in between 6-8.
Have you ever got laser hair removal done? How many sessions did it take?
- Your Hair Density: Yet again, it completely depends on you. If there is dense hair growth, it obviously takes more sessions to get into the follicles. In another way, it is told that it can be influenced by one’s testosterone levels in the body.
- Size of the Area: Yes! The leg hair removal cost and facial hair removal cost is not the same. The size of your area plays a crucial role in determining the cost of laser hair removal. Be crystal clear with your doctor beforehand, i.e., where you want it to be done as it tells you the associated cost.
- Skin Type:We, Indians have a wide range of skin types. You may ask, how is even my skin type related to the cost of a laser hair removal treatment. Well, it does. Because the treatment varies for skin type to type. Certain skin tones need special attention. We can talk about in detail in our one-on-one consultation session. Book yours now.
- Texture-Texture-Texture: If your hair texture is rough or coarse, it demands more sessions as it is a little difficult to get the innate results. Therefore, it demands more bucks from your pocket.
- Skin Condition: Relax, we have talked about skin type. At the same time, the condition of your skin is important. If you are someone with highly sensitive skin you need special treatment and skilled doctors for the treatment. Not kidding.
- Chosen Laser Equipment: As mentioned, the type of laser equipment used in the treatment affects your cost in one way. It is the dermatologist that choose the suitable laser device and technology after a close examination of your skin type, condition, hair type, and its density.
- Experience Matters: Of course! An experienced dermatologist tends to cost a little more than a naive one. But, it does not matter as with experience comes perfection. Do not settle on a few bucks. Your treatment will be a lot safer and effective in the hands of skilled qualified doctors. Don’t you think so?
Did we miss anything? The comments section is all yours.
Now, let us take a look at the silver lining. What do you get after shedding your money for laser hair removal in Hyderabad or anywhere if that matters?
- No pain, all gain: No more sore and swollen skin caused by shaving or tweezing. In fact, laser hair removal feels more like a hot massage.
- Cost-effective: No longer need to go to the parlors for waxing every week. Just think about the money you could save from these countless sessions throughout your life.
- Fast yet lasting: You heard it right. It takes only 20-60 minutes for underarms, back, bikini area, and legs. Less than a movie runtime. Isn’t that amazing? If it is an area like the upper lip, it hardly takes a minute.
So far, we have provided you the information – what is laser hair removal, the laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad, factors that determine the cost, and the benefits you get. Now, spare us a minute to tell why you need to get the Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Hyderabad at Science of Skin Clinic.
SOS dermatologists have expertise in their niche and testified to use only hygienic equipment and give only customized treatment after a deep examination. Say goodbye to the razor and welcome laser!