Bid Adieu to razors and say yes to lasers.
Why Laser Hair Reduction Treatment?
Laser hair reduction is an awesome option for those who don’t like waxing, razing or tweezing. Laser hair reduction is one of the most commonly used procedures today. It involves beaming highly concentrated light into the hair follicle. The minute pigments in these follicles absorb the light that destroys the hair.
Lasers are particularly of great use for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas. Well, lasers can also selectively target dark, coarse hair without damaging the skin.
Benefits of Laser Hair Reduction:
- As per the research, 80-90% of unwanted hair can be removed using a laser.
- The painless technique with lasting results.
- Safe, reliable and quick with greater efficiency.
- Long lasting results as compared to other procedures.
- Higher accuracy with zero damage to the non-targeted skin.
- Any part of the body can be treated with this technique without any infections or scars.
How is it done at Science Of Skin?
Dermatologists from our team start with consultation sessions, to begin with. Once done, the team briefs the client about the procedure involved and the expected results. Our experts make sure that the best equipment with the latest technology is used for the procedure so that it is quick, safe, and reliable – delivering the best laser hair reduction treatment in Hyderabad.
Repercussion and Post Procedure Guidelines
The good news about the treatment is that it doesn’t have any side effects. Rarely, a client complains about skin redness and that too can be treated. However, there are some guidelines one needs to follow once the treatment is done:
Below are the guidelines to be followed:
- Avoid taking a hot bath, sauna or steam bath and even swimming for a couple of days.
- Do not use any sort of cosmetics like creams or lotions for at least a day.
- Apply sunscreen at regular intervals in case you wish to step out.
Post Procedure Results:
Within a span of 15 to 45 days, you will observe shedding of hair which is an indication of dead hair being driven out of the follicles. You won’t observe any new hair growth for 15 days post the treatment. You need to avoid other options such as waxing, threading etc. to ensure optimal results for the laser treatment. Further sessions are scheduled 30-45 days after the first session based on the hair regrowth. This process continues for 6-8 sessions at the end of which, you will be free from unwanted hair.
Let the hair stay at the right place is what our experts at Science Of Skin say. Whenever you look at the unwanted hair, you feel embarrassed and fall prey to many temporary solutions such as threading, waxing etc. Majority of us know the discomfort caused by these techniques. Is there any comparatively safe, quick and reliable technique? is what many people often think of. Putting a full stop to all your questions, we bring you the laser hair removal technique which will surely put a smile on your face.
- As per the studies, 80-90% of undesired hair can be removed using this technique.
- A pain-free technique with enduring results
- Safe, reliable and quick with greater efficiency
- Long lasting results as compared to other procedures
- Higher accuracy with zero damage to non-targeted skin
- Any part of the body can be treated with this technique without any infections or scars
Alma Soprano Ice is the pioneer and the most advanced machine for pain-free and safe laser hair removal. Approved by FDA, it helps you get a safe, quick and reliable treatment for your unwanted hair.
- Enduring results
- Safe, Quick and Reliable
- Approved by FDA
- High accuracy and zero effect on the non-targeted area
The procedure begins with a consultation session with the dermatologist. Once the consultation is done, you are briefed about the sessions required, expected results etc. Imported technology approved by USFDA is used to make sure that the procedure is safe, quick and reliable. The desired area is treated with cooling gel prior to the treatment once it is shaved. Optimal wavelength of the laser beam is used to ensure maximum efficiency.
You might be wondering about the side effects/after effects of the treatment. You will hardly find any side effects post procedure. In rare cases, you may observe very minimal redness in the treated area which gradually subsides within 30 mins. Few post-procedure guidelines are suggested to ensure that the treatment results are as expected.
Below are the guidelines to be followed
- * Must stay away from Sauna, hot showers & baths, swimming, steam room, etc. for a couple of days.
- * Usage of Cosmetics, lotions etc. must be avoided for a day maximum.
- * Usage of sunscreen with an interval of 2 to 3 Hours is suggested in case you need to go out.
Within a span of 15 to 45 days, you will observe shedding of hair which is an indication of dead hair being driven out of the follicles. You won’t observe any new hair growth for 15 days posts the treatment. You need to avoid other options such as waxing, threading etc. to ensure optimal results for the laser treatment. Further sessions are scheduled 30-45 days after the first session based on the hair regrowth. This process continues for 6-8 sessions at the end of which, you will be free from unwanted hair.