Acne – being the most common skin condition experienced by people, it mostly occurs on the face, shoulders, forehead, chest, and upper back. Furthermore, the pores under your skin are connected to glands with a small canal known as a hair follicle that grows out to the skin’s surface. However, as the glands are known to make up sebum – an oily substance, and when it gets clumped up with dead skin cells, it leads to bacteria that cause inflammation and thus, resulting in red pimples in acne.
Causes of Acne: –
The causes of acne vary from person to person, some causes for acne are as follows.
- Hair follicles are clogged by dead skin cells and sebum, bacteria, excess oil or sebum production, and inflammation.
- Other causes include hormonal changes, unhealthy diet, use of certain medications, and stress.
- Adding to this, sometimes, the use of chemical cosmetic products or unsuitable skincare products for your skin can also lead to acne and pimples.
Prevention Tips: –
Acne and pimples are always tough to get rid of. People who have acne and trying to clear them off will know how it is difficult to cure acne and the importance of preventing them. However, here are some of the important prevention tips for acne and pimples.
- With our day-to-day movements, dirt and debris fall on our skin, and some extra oil gets accumulated on our skin’s surface. So, it is very important to wash your face twice and keep your face clean.
- Use moisturizers that are suitable for your skin. Before selecting a moisturizer, know your skin type – dry, oily, or combination skin.
- It is also very important to check the ingredients list before selecting your makeup products. Also, make sure you use oil-free cosmetics that are free from harmful chemicals, dyes, and additives.
- The products you use on your hair can get on your face, block pores, and irritate the skin.
- Avoid going out during the hot sun, consume a healthy diet, and keep yourself away from stress.
Treatment Methods: –
Acne and pimples can make you feel so worried about your face, skin, and beauty. One single acne pop-up on your face can stop you from going out, meeting friends, and cancelling your parties too. What if your skin is prone to several acne marks and pimples, then you need to take immediate action of meeting the best dermatologists in Hyderabad.
Furthermore, the best skin and hair clinics in Hyderabad – Science Of Skin Clinic is known to deliver the best results with its expert team, high-end equipment, advanced treatment procedures, and products. So, people with acne and pimples problems can book their appointments and consult the acne scar treatment in Hyderabad. Adding to this, the treatments that the Science Of Skin Clinic provides for acne and pimple problems are specified below:
- Acne Clear Program: –
Acne Clear Program is known to be the most effective treatment at the best skin and hair clinic in Hyderabad. People who are suffering from severe acne are suggested to undergo this acne clear treatment which includes the process of acne control peel, q-switched laser followed by hydra facial method.
Furthermore, this acne clear treatment enables you to get rid of whiteheads, blackheads, acne vulgaris, reduces red acne marks, renews skin layer, gives you good skin texture, healthy and radiant skin tone. Also, it is advised to take proper care after the treatment and not to get exposed to the hot sun.
- Acne Scar Revision Program: –
Negligence to your skin condition – acne-prone skin could result in acne scars that have a stubborn relationship with your skin. So, it is always suggested to treat your acne or any other skin problem at an earlier stage. Furthermore, acne scar revision treatment is the process used to remove permanent acne marks on your skin and thus, make your skin glow.
Therefore, the treatment procedure includes acne control peel, TCA cross, micro-needling radiofrequency followed by subcision. However, this process helps you to reduce the appearance of acne scars on your skin, and give you a glowing skin tone. Also, it is suitable for all skin types and thus, can go for the treatment with no doubts in mind.